Our 4 hour class will give each student skills needed to be certified in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation. This class is focused primarily on delivering CPR as part of a team of healthcare professionals and follows American Heart Association guidelines for 2016. Medical Career Academy not only will have classes for the students, they also can register anyone that might need either new certification or renewed certification.
- Basic Life Support for Health Care Providers
- How to use team approach to deliver CPR
- Adult, Child and Infant CPR and Choking
- AED training for Adult, Child and Infant
The Classroom Experience
Each student will be expected to participate in an interactive Dvd directed theory portion. Manikins are provided to learn hands on skills. The student will be expected to reverse demonstrate skills back to the instructor. A written exam is included as part of the certification.
Why Take our CPR Class?
- We offered fully trained and AHA certified instructors
- We conduct the classes in a classroom setting
- The student will receive a card the same day as the class
- It is very affordable